Covid 19 - information about our services during lockdown
During the current lockdown, please be assured we continue to operate services for our community.
In line with the Public Health Orders, our offices in Wollongong and Campbeltown are closed.
Our services in Nowra and the Southern Highlands are operating as usual.
Wollongong and Campbelltown services delivered face to face include:
• Out of School Hours Care – onsite at Catholic Schools
• NDIS and In Home Aged Care Services
• Foster Care support
• School Support Services (outside Greater Sydney only).
Juvenile Justice, Chaplaincy services.
Wollongong and Campbelltown services being delivered via remote service delivery:
• Counselling for adults, children, couples and families
• Parenting and relationship courses
• ParentsNext support
• Children's Contact Services.
We are enacting and following all Public Health Orders and our staff are following all safety protocols. If you are unwell with flu-like symptoms, have been tested or have been in close contact with a confirmed case, you must notify our staff prior to any appointments.
Please reach out if you need emotional support or you simply need to talk to someone. Phone: 4227 1122 or email email@example.com