Temporary Office Closure
Due to onsite Covid-19 exposure, CatholicCare offices at Wollongong and Campbelltown will be closed until further notice. We are currently contacting clients who were booked for onsite client appointment at those offices. The appointments will be undertaken remotely or rescheduled. Our services in Nowra and Shellharbour are operating as usual.
We continue to deliver face-to-face services in Wollongong and Campbelltown including:
- Vacation Care – onsite at Catholic Schools
- NDIS and In Home Aged Care Services
- Foster Care support
- Children's Contact Services.
Wollongong and Campbelltown services being delivered via remote service delivery:
- Counselling for adults, children, couples and families
- Parenting and relationship courses
- ParentsNext support (except in exceptional circumstances).
We are enacting and following all Public Health advice and our staff are following all safety protocols. If you are unwell with flu-like symptoms, have been tested or have been in close contact with a confirmed case, you must notify our staff prior to any appointments.
Please reach out if you need emotional support or you simply need to talk to someone.
Phone: 4227 1122 or email email@example.com.