Let us help you get the most out of your NDIS Plan right here in Wollongong. We can look after your funding as well as the administrative aspects, so you get the support you require while taking the added stress away from you.
What is plan management?
As a NDIS participant you have the choice to use the services of a Plan Manager. The main function of plan management is to assist and support you to manage your funding and administrative aspects – from paying your care provider invoices to managing your budget to providing independent guidance. A plan manager is generally someone that can save you time and help you navigate the NDIS to get the most out of your care plan.
The other ways that your NDIS funding can be managed are:
- NDIA Agency Managed
- Self Managed
The benefits of plan management
Some of the key benefits of plan management are:
- That it's FREE and if you have an NDIS plan you can be eligible
- You can use providers who are not registered with the NDIS
- Someone monitors your service agreements and funds – reducing the risk of running out of funds
- Payment of your invoices and keeping all the records on your behalf
Why choose CatholicCare for your Plan Management?
- Full choice
- You’re free to choose who you would like as your providers – NDIS registered or not
- No cost to you
- Plan Management is funded by the NDIS so there is no out of pocket expense for you
- Easy tracking
- Monthly statements are emailed to you and we also have an app you can use
- You are in control
- We can set you up with as much or as little control as you like – it is your care plan after all
- We manage your paperwork
- We sort out all the admin requirements – so you don’t have too
- Prompt payments
- We receive your invoices and payment is usually made within less than 5 days
- Easy sign up
- We make this easy for you and your situation – email, post or in person
- Personalised support
- We can help you understand your plan and funds, your budget, your remaining funds – whatever you might need
- Real people
- We employ local people meaning you get responses from a real person
- Nationwide and local
- We assist participants nationwide – and if you are local to our offices we would love to meet you in person
- If you are needing some assistance with services we can let you know some of the service providers we work with
Get in touch with our team Today!
If you would like to discuss your NDIS plan or plan management please contact our team on (02) 4254 9342 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org