CatholicCare's counselling service provides support to children, adults, couples and families who are experiencing:
- grief and loss
- family, relationship and marriage difficulties
- changes in personal or family situations
- pregnancy loss
Our skillful and compassionate counsellors are qualified professionals experienced in couple, family and individual counselling.
We can provide:
- support in difficult times
- a listening, independent ear
- help with recognising and building on strengths
- the opportunity to gain new perspectives and insight into problems
- strategies for coping with stress and major life changes
Information discussed in a counselling session is strictly confidential. Exceptions to confidentiality may apply where a counsellor identifies concerns about someone’s safety and/or criminal behaviour.
We offer counselling in person or via online or phone.
CatholicCare also offers Marriage and Relationship Education courses. Please click here for more information.
To book an appointment:
- Call us on 4254 9395 to complete the intake process, or
Complete the online intake form. Once submitted, our intake team will call as soon as possible.
If you are from a referral agency and wish to refer a client, please complete the online referral form here.
Concessions apply, dependent on financial circumstances.